Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"In his arms" (January 2013)

Collection of old poems:

"In his arms" (January 2013)
 
I leave in the morning to go so far away,
Lord use this to draw us closer, for this is what I pray.
 
I had a dream, she felt alone and her bed was cold.
Then I dreamed a scary thought, she had someone to hold.
 
I realized it was a dream,  but that it would still come true.
I heard a voice asking me, "why do you feel so blue?"
 
"Have no fear, this short time here, you surely will get thru."
"Have some faith my child, my son., for I make all thing new."
 
"She reads my words, I'm sure you've heard, they're mighty as a sword."
"So be at ease she found her comfort in the arms of the Lord."
 
 
(2 Chronicles 20:15)
"Do not be afraid nor be dismayed because of this great multitude,
 for the battle is not yours, but God's "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Frog (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)

My Wedding Day

My Wedding Day