Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A moment in my mind....

So close, but yet so far...so very very far
As I lie here, I can hear you breath...I know that you are there
But are you really?  
We talk and laugh like old friends, but you're more distant...than the ones that moved away
I'm not your friend, I'm your Husband...with a need for this affection you feed to all those in need....all those but me...
You greet me with a kiss when you first get home, more habit than real meaning...
Kids and dinner, recorded TV shows, Facebook, texts.....all things that "must" be done
I get too close....a headache you say again, so so tired after all these other things, the same old same....like a record that always spins...
Though better or worse, I've always put you first....why do I get the worst, more last than first, an sometimes not at all
To say such a beautiful and loving woman is being such a cunt...may be me being just a little blunt
Maybe it's all in my head...but it's in my head cause it's in my heart...and that's just the way I feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Frog (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)

My Wedding Day

My Wedding Day