Monday, June 15, 2020

Johnny Utah & Bodhi (lunch box & trash can)


Brother Oh Brother...where did you go.
I asked Duke, "have you seen him",... he said, "I don't know."

He was here just yesterday, around the pool with the pack,
when we frolicked and played, and when we sat for a snack.

He was with me in bed... cuddled so tight,
as we settled down... to sleep for the night.

He was here when I woke... and watched the new day begin.
But where is he now,... as this day comes to an end?

I had a dream that I saw him... with a dog who claimed to be... his Aunt Sadie Mae.
She said, Bodhi don't worry,...Johnny Utah's come home... he's come home to stay. 

I hope these scars never heal on my neck and my face,
caused by his rowdy yet loving embrace.

Brother Oh Brother...I just want you to know.
I love you, I miss you... I just want you to know.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Frog (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)

My Wedding Day

My Wedding Day