Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Can't wait to meet you

Thought I would share this awesome sneak peek of my newest little miracle!!!  I can't wait to meet him (or her)!  I must say that not finding out if this new bundle of joy is a boy or girl is way more exciting than I ever thought it would.  We have a long way to go, and I mean a long way to go,  I look forward to the excitement and suspense that we will have as we guess and predict it along the way.  Even more so, I look forward to the day when I get to hold that little baby in my arms!!  I love you and can't wait to meet you .   Hurry up and get here, I miss you already.

-Daddy Boo Boo

Psalm 139:13 For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Frog (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)

My Wedding Day

My Wedding Day