Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Faith in things Hoped for


Have faith. Have faith that God will take care of what belongs to him. Has he not done so with us? Has he not guided us, cared for us, put people and events in our lives to better us? Who better to know what should be, what will be, what must be? Are our days not accounted for in his book; his book that contains all that was and is and is to come? Our God that know the number of hairs on our heads, the number of stars in the sky. In Gods hands are the things to which we have no control over; as well as the things that we "think" that we do have control over. To HOPE for the things we desire is a good and natural thing. But as we learn from Hebrews 11:1 "...FAITH is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things unseen." With hope we must also have faith. Hope is powerful, faith is powerful; as they should be for they both come from God. The greatest thing from God is Love. When we truly love him and put our hope and faith in him, we can fully trust that everything will happen as it should. Happen as he has planned, this I know is true. He knows the desires of our hearts, the wants and needs of our souls, the love that is in us , the greatness we are to become in his name. He loves us enough to provide us with what we need, not always what we want but what we need as only he can know. So we must have faith in him, faith that he will provide, faith that he will give us what is his to give, faith that we will be good stewards of what he entrusts to us.


For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Frog (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)

My Wedding Day

My Wedding Day