Thursday, October 24, 2013

Obstacles

Have you ever had the feeling that the better you try to be or the more righteous you feel your cause is, that some obstacle always seems to get in the way? Well your right, because I have found in my own life and in my own endeavors that this is more the norm than the exception. This is because the enemy is content to not get in your way when your are already in your own way. He comes alive, ferociously slings obstacles in our way, and attempts to do anything he can to knock us off course when we are heading down the right path. That is how I know that I am doing a good work because the enemy is rarely silent at those times. You just have to not get dismayed or frightened by those obstacles and  not lose sight of where you are headed. Look to the word of God for your inspiration and those obstacles become easily navigable.

Psalms 119:105 tells us: "Your word is a lamp to my feet (making your journey easier to navigate) And a light to my path. (reminding you of where you are headed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me

Me
Frog (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)

My Wedding Day

My Wedding Day